HHHHHH Nice video samarI like how the frog bite the man's fingers
Yes yassoo kteer funny , i like it too :) . Thanks for the comment
Yasmeen , do you know how can i move this page to the left side :(
I'm sorry samar , I don't know wallahymken mn saf7et el 23dad nafsha 7bebtiiI'm sorry I wish I can help youAlways wlc soso
7abibte wala yhemik :) walaw
Great video! Thanks for sharing!
Walaw Mr. MohamadThanx for your comment :)
HHHHHH Nice video samar
ReplyDeleteI like how the frog bite the man's fingers
Yes yassoo kteer funny , i like it too :) . Thanks for the comment
ReplyDeleteYasmeen , do you know how can i move this page to the left side :(
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry samar , I don't know wallah
ReplyDeleteymken mn saf7et el 23dad nafsha 7bebtii
I'm sorry I wish I can help you
Always wlc soso
7abibte wala yhemik :) walaw
ReplyDeleteGreat video! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWalaw Mr. Mohamad
ReplyDeleteThanx for your comment :)